• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • The Black Death
  • Deep Paths Labyrinth Of Andokost
  • Dakar 18 Sistem Gereksinimleri
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Savage Resurrection Gerekli Sistem
  • Serious Sam VR The Last Hope Gerekli Sistem
  •  Steep Sistem Gereksinimleri
  • Seasons After Fall Gerekli Sistem
  • Rainbow Six Siege Gerekli Sistem
  • Shadwen Sistem Gereksinimleri
  • Shadow Warrior 2 Gerekli Sistem
  • Islands of Nyne Battle Royale Gerekli Sistem
  • Sid Meiers Civilization 5 Gerekli Sistem
  • Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor Gerekli Sistem
  • Warframe Online Gerekli Sistem
  • Call of Duty World at War Gerekli Sistem
  • The Witness Gerekli Sistem
  • Riders of Icarus Gerekli Sistem
  • Metal Gear Solid 5 Gerekli Sistem
  • Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Gerekli Sistem
  • Black Shot Gerekli Sistem
  • Killing Floor 2 Gerekli Sistem
  • Age of Empires 3 Gerekli Sistem
  • Stellaris Oyun Gerekli Sistem
  • Youtubers Life Gerekli Sistem
  • Battlefield 1 Sistem Gereksinimleri

Kenwood TH-28E VHF

Uyarı: Bu Yayındaki Resim, Makale ve Video vs. Web'de Bulunan Çeşitli Kaynaklardan Alınmıştır. Telif Hakkı Tamamen Kaynağa Göre Düzenlenmiştir. Bu konuda Bir Sorun varsa İletişim Bizimle İrtibata Geçebilirsiniz.
8.10.18 Google de Ara Bing de Ara ziyaretci-sayac
KENWOOD TH-28e/48e Manufacturer guarantees TX/RX specification only in amateur band. The above frequency range is for the microprocessor's range so that the receiver sensitivity or TX output power of expanded band may be reduced. 

Remove the diode D8 from the control unit. (FM mode only) With Air Band and 340 Mhz expansion, operating band can be changed The frequncy can then be extended as shown in the table 1 an 2 on page 3 and 4.(See the destination chip diode position drawing on the attached sheet.)

Kenwood TH-28E VHF

The frequency display range may differ from the PLL lock range. The 360 Mhz band and the 800 Mhz band can be received. To expand the 360-Mhz band and the 800-Mhz band remove chip diode D8 of the control unit as shown in table 2. 

You can switch between the UHF amateur band the 360-Mhz band and the 800-Mhz band by pressing the [ F ] key for 1 sec. and then the [ LOW ] key. Program scan is not possible over several bands, but is possible within each band. Initial step value is 12.5 Khz.

  ___________________________________________________________________
 I                   I       360-Mhz band    I        Air band       I
 I===================I=======================I=======================I
 I        Step       I5,10,15,20,12.5,25 Khz I5,10,15,20,12.5,25 Khz I
 I-------------------I-----------------------I-----------------------I
 I  Frequency range  I340.000-399.987.5 Mhz  I 100.000 - 117.975 Mhz I
 I                   I          FM           I          FM           I
 I                   I                       I 118.000 - 135.995 Mhz I
 I                   I                       I          AM           I
 I-------------------I-----------------------I-----------------------I
 I Initial frequency I       340.000 Mhz     I      118.000 Mhz      I
 I___________________I_______________________I_______________________I

Type:Amateur VHF transceiver
Frequency range:144-146 MHz
Mode:FM
RF Power output:Hi: 2.5-5 W (depending on voltage)
Lo: 0.5 W
El: 20 mW
Receiver system:
Sensitivity:
Selectivity:
Image rejection:
Voltage:7.2-16 VDC
Current drain:RX: Max 55 mA
TX: Max 1.4 A
Impedance:50 ohms / BNC
Dimensions (W*H*D):50*116*38 mm (1.97*4.57*1.5")
Weight:330 gr (11.64 oz), with PB-13, antenna, handstrap and belt hook
Manufactured:1992-19xx (Discontinued)
Other:RX: 118-174 / 430-440 MHz
New price 1992 in Sweden: 3395:- SEK
Related documents:User manual (1.8 Mb)
Modifications:
KATEGORi
Blogger
Disqus
Yorum Yapmak İsteyebilirsiniz

Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Kuralları
1. Yaptığınız yorumun, yazıyla alakalı olmasına özen gösteriniz.
2. Yukarıdaki Kurala uymamanız durumunda, Blog sahibi yorumunuzu yayınlama ya da yayınlamama hakkına sahiptir.